Please read the article below to see why you should use an MSP, what an MSP does, what services are provided, and what you should look for in an MSP.
Why do you Need Managed Services:
- To give you peace of mind that critical security updates and patches are being done on your firewall, spam and antivirus software to drastically reduce your chances of a virus or hacker attack. We greatly minimize your risk with a proactive approach to maintaining these critical protections.
- To eliminate the frustration and inconvenience of unexpected downtime because we’ll be proactively maintaining your systems to prevent that from happening. All IT systems degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- To know with certainty your data is being backed up and CAN be restored quickly in the event of an emergency. It is EXTREMELY common for backups to fail, and as it stands today, no one is validating that your data is being backed up in a way that would allow you to resume work fast. Our new management plan would ensure we are proactively monitoring your backup to ensure you won’t fall victim to a ransomware attack, disgruntled employee, accidental deletion or even a fire, flood or natural disaster.
What are the Benefits of Managed IT Services?
- You’ll receive faster resolution to any IT problem, thanks to our remote management tools. We now have the ability to remotely access (and repair) most IT problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office the same day. You’ll receive priority support when you have a problem.
- You’ll have the experience of a full in-house IT department, without the costs. We’ll bring a TEAM of professionals to support your network, which will give you access to a broad level of skills and expertise on an as-needed basis. It will also mean you aren’t relying on a single IT guy who can call in sick or be on vacation when you have a problem.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like you budget for rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll get a “Virtual CIO” to help you deal with any number of IT-related issues. Just as it isn’t prudent to run a business without solid legal or accounting advice, it’s also not prudent to run an organization without solid IT advice. We BECOME your CIO and work with you on protecting your business from lost data, downtime, ransomware, disgruntled employees, regulatory action from non-compliance and a whole HOST of problems that can result from poor IT planning and management.
What Makes A Good MSP?
- Responsiveness to Clients: A Good MSP should have a guaranteed response time of 30 minutes or less. The quicker the response time, the quicker clients can get their employees back up and running to do what they do best.
- Creating A Great Company Culture: A good MSP will treat their employees great and thus their employees will treat their clients the same way, going above and beyond for them. This also leads to a low turnover rate meaning that clients are privy to IT technicians who are extremely familiar with their network and specific support needs
- Ongoing IT Education: Technology is changing at a pace even more rapid than experts could have ever predicted. This means that good MSPs should provide their employees with ongoing training and certifications. This keeps them up to date on the most current skills needed to provide companies with the best IT service possible.
Binatech: A Leading Managed Service Provider Near You
About Our MSP Company:
For over 30 years, we have been serving our customers with their best interest in mind, because we believe, when our customers succeed, we succeed.
We’ve been providing custom IT solutions to solve the frustrations of our customers in the manufacturing, healthcare, law, and constructions industries with prices that are affordable and results that make a real difference.
Our aim is to solve problems before they happen and eliminate IT issues before they create costly damages and downtime for your business. Don’t give IT problems control of your company. Let us take the frustration out of your technology solutions and give you and your employees the time and resources to grow your business and serve your customers with the excellence you aim for.